CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 24 March 2010

My favorite Sport

heiiii!!
now, i'll tell story about My favorite Sport, Football.

My favorite club is MU, thats why i like red colour. Red devil, ILYSM! the players and the coach.
I like C.Ronald, but He is not the players of MU fc anymore. He is Real Madrid's players. I was dissapointed bout manager of MU decision. I like Sir Alex Ferguson, because He is the True Coach. He already makes good footbal players since he become coach until now. What a great Coach. Now bout C.ronaldo I like him so much because he has great individual skill. He alway give his club, his fans, a great perfomances when he plays football. When He is in MU many people call him CR7, now the name is become CR9. In Mu i think his couple in football is roney :p . Now CR9 in Real madrid with my other favorite player, kaka.. i like kaka. Because Kaka also has great skill. I can't wait for Fifa World Cup. I support some nasionat teams, they are, Portogal, Spanyol, and Brazil. Who will be the winner. Just wait. It must be exciting for football lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger