CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 18 June 2014

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED

It's been long time since the last post i posted here. There are many things happened. There are many things have changed. 
I just knew it that real life wasnt that easy. I didnt say life was easy before but now i just found out life was so much harder so much tougher to deal with than i used to think before.
2014 is the year that i cried a lot, perhaps. 
I have graduated from senior high school and am going to continue my study. I find so many difficulties. im shocked.
There are many things in my head in my mind that i keep thinking about them and sure it bothers me as hell. but you know im fucked up already. Everything went wrong. I got disappointments many times already. yeah Im suck!everything sucks.It's like almost everything i do, didnt turn out to be what i want it to be.
I cried a lot. Do you know how it feels to hold your emotion and not to cry when your parents or your sister call you?asking hows everything going?. and its not fucking easy to answer. you cant just say " Everything is suck, i am suck, i didnt pass" easily.
Sorry i just came back and now telling you some shits that just got real. Reallyyy!
Im hoping that everything is gonna be okay at the end and turn out to be something that i want.
How on the earth am superposed to do? i just want my parents my family proud of me and i want them to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger