CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 23 April 2012

I just dislike "being treated like a fool"

When people around you never appreciate you...
When people around you never hear you...
When people around you always look down on you...
When people around you always say you are "stupid,silly,dumb,etc"
It hurts, doesn't it? 

You people just like to treat me like im brainless girl...
you people pity me because of that im such a silly girl..
BUT I pity you more because it shows that you are manerless people.
Before i talk...
You people like to interrupt me and go to the conclusion "Ria's(me) Opinion is just bullshit and it MUST BE Out OF Topic since ria is a stupid girl and always takes a long time for thinking"
Dont you know how it feels?
Being treated like that?
I dont hate you people..
I just dont like when you all start to treat me like that...like im nothing!
Dislike and Hate are different right?

I've said to you guys to stop treating me like that..
Im tired.
So please , Can you all respect me? Can us respect each other?


Sincerely,
Ria
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger