CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 2 April 2012

UNSPOKEN WORDS

Hello~
FYI, My mood is extremely bad now.
I feel so random.
Im such a pitiful girl -_____-

What should i say?
Nothing.
It's not that i have nothing to say.
But i just can't say that.
Im a type of girl that cannot say what my feeling is easily to my friends.

if i think this problem i feel like i cant breathe anymore -_-
i already thought twice, even more to write my problem down on my blog.
it's okay since none of my friends know this blog.
Or... maybe i've made a mistake because there are two friends that are following my blog...but it's not a big deal since am not close to them.

K..
back to the topic...
I have so many things that im worried abt in my heart, my mind... that really bother me.
It's hard to keep it all by myself. only.
What will you do if you have a wish but you couldnt tell anyone?
Or Maybe you've tried to tell in some ways...(yeah not to the point since you cant easily talk to your friends abt it). but your friends didnt get it or didnt want to understand or shud i say they dont care about it.

What will you do next?
Crying? K. it helps you nothing but am sure after you do, your feeling will get better....and i dont cry...so...my feeling never gets better eh???? it really bothers me.
What shud i do?
Tell the truth?



The reasons i write this in english:
1. im afraid someday my friends find this blog and i hope seeing this post in english will make them not interested to read hahaha =))
2. By writing this post in Indonesia means i show my feeling easily -_- yeeaahh -_-

and forgive my english.
hahahah =)) i know im not good enough in english :P



lots love
ria :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger